Can’t tell your leotard chakra from you’re okra chakra? You and everybody else! At this fast-paced Wednesday Workshop, we’ll take you on a magical journey from your embarrassing ignorance to a passable awareness. For example, did you know…
- …your orange chakra is not referring to the color . . . or the fruit?
- …your pineapple chakra should not be rubbed on your walls at midnight, no matter how much the third gnome taunts you?
- …your alabaster chakra can be used as legal tender in three states (and no, it’s not California!)?
Sign up today for our Dirty Hippie Coop EXCLUSIVE How To Use Your Moon Chakra Goddess Energy to Find The Right Quinoa Flavor For You & Hundreds of Other Chakra Uses. In this two-hour Wednesday Workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to use your marsupial chakra to find your car keys — every time!
- How to use your moon chakra goddess energy to find the right quinoa flavor for you — in five seconds or less!
- How to use your nicotine chakra to create energy-efficient meals — without pain!
Come dressed for comfort and stay after to discover the exact locations of all 57 of your chakri (in addition to a few secret chaktri they don’t want you to know about!).
This Wednesday Workshop is held next Thursday at 2pm in the Indigo Room. Cost: $125 plus workshop leader’s new book, 599 Chakra Recipes for the Whole Family ($79).
Contact Rainbowina at 802-257-268 for more info.